- Brand:Neon Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Product Code: 6
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: ₹1,500.00
In business and to the general public economic competition in the market for any product or service means the absence of monopoly. In India has responded to opening up its economy, removing controls and resorting to liberation. The industrial watchdog i.e. the Competition Commission of India has become a complex and strict body which makes sure that all the rules and regulations of the competition law have to be followed. Its intent is to limit the role of market power that might result from substantial concentration in a particular industry. This course on competition law will deal with the evolution of competition law in India and its historical background. It will also cover how the Competition Commission has become a strict regulator and how the capital market is working in coping up with the strict competition law compliance.
Top 3 students in each batch will be given paid online legal internship opportunity with Legal Achiever and its affiliates (Practicing Lawyers, Law Firms, Companies and NGOs).
Course Duration: 03 Months Access to Study Materials and Course Updates.
· Module 1 – Introduction to Competition Law
· Module 2 – The Competition Act, 2002
· Module 3 – Prohibition of Certain Agreements and Regulation of Combination
· Module 4 – The Competition Commission of India
· Module 5 – Cross Border Mergers vis-à-vis Indian Competition Law
· Module 6 – The Director General to Investigate Contraventions and its duties
· Module 7- Cross Border Mergers vis-à-vis Indian Competition Law
· Module 8 – Competition Law and Various Industrial Sectors
· Certification Exam/ Assessment
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
· Educational Institutions such as Schools, Colleges and Universities
· Banking Sector
· Legal Consultant
· Mode of Study: Offline
· Mode of Exam:- Online
· Course Duration: 01 Year
· Duration of Test: 1 Hour
· Course Certificate: Online/PDF
· Price:- 1500/-
· Hard Copy Study Material:- Hard Copy Study Material modules to be couriered to your address
Learners must submit all assignment and secure at least 50% marks in Certification Exam at the end of the course to obtain the course certificate. Industry recognized online courses on Legal Achiever.
E-Mail us: email@example.com
For information on new courses, admission or course support call: +91- 9425757680 NOW!
Tags: COMPETITION LAW