ADVANCED LEGAL DRAFTING
The formation of legal documents is the integral part to practice law and possessing good drafting skills is crucial for every lawyer. The course is offered to help law students and fresh advocates to make them well aware of legal drafting pattern on several topics as listed below, details one shall know while drafting, mistakes one shall avoid, how to present the draft before the bench and court craft. It is well known that a good petition makes a difference and that is what we want to impart in each of the law students. We have come up most awaited certification course on Advance Legal Drafting. The course material and lectures are prepared by advocates of the Supreme Court and High Courts.
The top performers in this course will be given a paid internship opportunity at Legal Achiever, New Delhi.
Top 3 students in each batch will be given paid online legal internship opportunity with Legal Achiever and its affiliates (Practicing Lawyers, Law Firms, Companies and NGOs).
Course Duration: 03 Months Access to Study Materials and Course Updates.
· Introduction to Legal Drafting
· Drafting of Notices
· Draft of Anticipatory Bail, Fraud vis-à-vis Drafting, Approbate and Reprobate, Summary Suit.
· Draft a Legal Notice and a Consumer Complaint in District Consumer Forum
· Draft an Affidavit for Purpose of an Institution of Court Case and Affidavits
· Draft of Writ Petition and SLP
· Draft of Agreement, Sale Deed, Consumer Complaints, Partnership Agreement and Power of Attorney
· Draft a Service Provider Agreement for your Company
· Draft of Plaint, Written Statement, Amendment in Pleading, Will, Notice, Conveyancing and Drafting
· Draft a Legal Notice for Disbursement of Pending Salary of your Client
· Civil Pleadings
· Procedure to institute a Suit
Drafting under Company Law
· Drafting of Article of Association (AOA)
· Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MoA)
· Drafting of Circular Letters
Drafting of Deeds
· Law Governing a Sale Deed
· Drafting of Deeds
· Drafting and Review of Contracts
· Certification Exam/ Assessment
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
· Students pursuing Law
· Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries
· People working in Law Firms
· Anyone interested in learning to draft legal documents
Mode of Study: Offline
Mode of Exam:- Online
Course Duration: 01 Year
Duration of Test: 1 Hour
Course Certificate: Online/PDF
Hard Copy Study Material:- Hard Copy Study Material modules to be couriered to your address
Learners must submit all assignment and secure at least 50% marks in Certification Exam at the end of the course to obtain the course certificate. Industry recognized online courses on Legal Achiever.
E-Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on new courses, admission or course support call: +91- 9425757680 NOW!
Tags: ADVANCED LEGAL DRAFTING