CERTIFICATE COURSE ON ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
As we know that today the rapid urbanisation and industrialisation have taken a massive toll on our ecosystem, making it imperative to regulate the changes that affect the environment. Thus, government and semi-government bodies have framed laws, regulations and mitigation strategies to strike a balance between people and the environment. In India, given our geo-political climate, complexities arise due to disparity in the availability of resources among geographies.
This course is designed to introduce you to the legal terminologies, tools, principles, fundamental rights, bodies established and measures taken by the government to conserve and protect resources in our country. It is of immense help to students, researchers and lawyers who aspire to work in the field of environmental laws.
Top 3 students in each batch will be given paid online legal internship opportunity with Legal Achiever and its affiliates (Practicing Lawyers, Law Firms, Companies and NGOs).
Course Duration: 03 months Access to Study Materials and Course Updates.
- Module 1 – Emergence of Environmental Laws
- Module 2 – Forest, Wildlife and Biodiversity
- Module 3 – Water, Marine and Air Law
- Module 4 – Environment Protection Laws and Mega Projects
- Module 5 – Panchayat Laws and Natural Resource Management
- Module 6 – Energy, Climate Change and Environment
- Certification Exam/ Assessment
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
· Legal Consultants and Advisors
· Law Students and Researchers
· Other stakeholders interested in Environment Law
Mode of Study: Offline
Mode of Exam:- Online
Course Duration: 01 Year
Duration of Test: 1 Hour
Course Certificate: Online/PDF
Hard Copy Study Material:- Hard Copy Study Material modules to be couriered to your address
Learners must submit all assignment and secure at least 50% marks in Certification Exam at the end of the course to obtain the course certificate. Industry recognized online courses on Legal Achiever.
Tags: ENVIRONMENTAL LAW